Special Promotion for SSF | RMF Regular Investing
when making a regular investment in SSF and/or RMF for 12 consecutive months from January - December 2023, receive KFCASH-A valued at 0.5% of the accumulated value of investment*
*Special promotion: When investing regularly in SSF and RMF each month in 2023 according to T&C, receive KFCASH-A units valued at 0.5% of total investment amount.
Adding debt instruments to your portfolio to reduce volatility and spread out your money into onshore and offshore debt markets.
Invest in Thai’s top 100 companies listed on SET with an aim to generate investment returns close to that of SET100 index.
Access to growth opportunities from China’s new economy through A-Shares market tending to benefit from structural changes, post-pandemic COVID-19 economic recovery, and long-term economic reform.
Get access to five China’s mega trends in one fund: Consumption, Technology, Healthcare, Clean energy, and New transportation.
|Krungsri Global Brands Equity Dividend SSF (KFGBRANSSF)
Focus to invest in global dominant brands, especially products in the consumer discretionary, IT, and finance sectors that always get consumers to buy no matter how economic cycle has evolved.
|Krungsri Global Healthcare Equity RMF (KFHCARERMF)
Primarily invest in global healthcare stocks that have been viewed as a defensive play amid economic cycles, while the aging society has become an opportunity for medical technologies, medicines, vaccines, or health insurance to grow.
Every fund has minimum purchase at 500 Baht only.
*Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
Mr. A invests regularly in the following funds:
- This promotion campaign is applicable only for those making a regular investment or applying for Regular Saving Plan service in SSF and RMF except KFCASHSSF and KFCASHRMF, and any new SSF/ RMF in 2023 according to the Company's announcement for exemption, with the fixed investment amount each month for 12 months starting from January – December 2023.
- Qualified investment amount must be the amount investing in same fund with equal amount in each month for consecutive 12 months. In case that investors would like to invest regularly with the fixed amount of money for more than one fund, the Management Company will calculate investment amount of each fund separately.
- In case there is no subscription in any month regardless of the reasons; facts that investors fail to subscribe fund and that the Management Company is not able to deduct from saving account and/or charge to the credit card account applied in the investor’s Regular Saving Plan resulting in discontinuous investment; they will be regarded a breach of promotion condition and the total investment amount will not be calculated for the KFCASH-A units’ entitlement.
- In case investors subscribe fund by themselves and/or apply for Regular Saving Plan for consecutive 12 months but the investment amount is not equal each month; smaller or larger amount in some months regardless of the reasons, the Management Company will calculate by multiplying the smallest amount x 12 to get the total investment amount for KFCASH-A units’ entitlement since it will be regarded the actual amount of 12 consecutive months.
- Eligible investment amount from this promotion will be not considered for other promotions in 2023, but the investment amount exceeding the total eligible investment amount and incorrect investment amount from this promotion will be calculated according to the annual “SSF / RMF Promotion 2023” terms and conditions.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during this promotion period until 29 March 2024, which is the date the Management Company will calculate the net accumulated investment for KFCASH-A units’ entitlement.
- For investors having more than one fund account, the Management Company will count the net accumulated investment amount from all their accounts by considering the ID Card number.
( / ) KFS100SSF at 10,000 Baht from January - December 2023, totaling consecutive 12 months reaching the investment amount at 120,000 Baht.
Thus, Mr. A will receive 600 Baht of KFCASH-A units
Through the Regular Saving Plan service for the following funds:
( / ) KFS100SSF at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2023, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 60,000 Baht.
( / ) KFCMEGASSF at 3,000 Baht from January - December 2023, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 36,000 Baht.
Through his regular investing in the following funds:
( X ) KFGBRANRMF at 3,000 Baht from January - December 2023, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 36,000 Baht. However, in January 2023, he switched the total investments into KFCASHRMF that is the fund exempt from promotion.
Thus, there are two funds investing in 12 consecutive months as follows:
- KFS100SSF = 60,000 Baht of investment
- KFCMEGASSF = 36,000 Baht of investment
Thus, Mr. B will receive 480 Baht of KFCASH-A units.
Mr. C applies for the Regular Saving Plan service in the following funds:
( X ) KFCLIMASSF at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2023 but no direct debit payment done in June and no fund subscription in the same month. Thus, his total investment is considered a breach of condition (regardless of a fact that any investment will be made in the next month or not).
( / ) KFACHINRMF at 2,000 Baht from January - December 2023, totaling 12 months with additional investments in July and December at 20,000 Baht each month. His total investment reached 64,000 Baht.
( / ) KFHCARERMF at 5,000 Baht from January – April 2023, at 7,000 Baht from May – November, and at 10,000 Baht in December, totaling 12 months with 79,000 Baht of investment.
In this case, there are only two funds investing in 12 consecutive months, which are:
- KFACHINRMF = 24,000 Baht of investment based on the multiple of lowest amount/ month - 2,000 Baht x 12
- KFHCARERMF = 60,000 Baht of investment based on the multiple of lowest amount/ month - 5,000 Baht x 12
Thus, Mr. C will receive 420 Baht of KFCASH-A units, while the remaining investment at 114,000 Baht will be calculated to receive annual SSF/ RMF promotion entitlement.
More convenient access to fund subscription with automatic set-up of your SSF and RMF Regular Investment to prevent skipping the transactions through the following channels:
- The Management Company will transfer KFCASH-A units according to the investment and entitlement conditions to investors by 26 April 2024. KFCASH-A units will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date.
- The Management Company reserves the rights to change the promotional conditions without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Management Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
And now you can redeem your credit card points of all Krungsri credit card types (except Krungsri Corporate Card) to invest in any SSF / RMF through @ccess Mobile Application and @ccess Online Service on a condition that 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units. | See terms and conditions, click here.
Terms & Conditions for funds’ subscription through credit card
- Krungsri Asset’s @ccess Mobile App or @ccess Online Service. To log in to system, click here.
- KMA - Krungsri Mobile App (for customers opening fund account through Bank of Ayudhya branch)
See KFCASH-A details, please click here.
- Investors can use Krungsri participating credit cards, namely Krungsri Private Banking, Krungsri Exclusive Signature, Krungsri Signature, Krungsri Platinum Visa/ Master, Krungsri Visa/ Master, HomePro Visa Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Lady Titanium, Krungsri Manchester United, Krungsri Doctor Card, AIA Visa, Krungsri JCB Platinum, Siam Takashimaya (all types), Krungsri NOW, Central The 1 Credit Card, Simple Visa Card, Krungsri First Choice, and Lotus's Credit Card to purchase SSF and RMF* (except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and any new SSF/ RMF in 2023 according to the Company’s announcement for exemption.)
- Any investment units from subscription will not join the credit card promotion and reward points accumulation.
- Terms & Conditions in using credit cards will be as set forth by the Management Company and the Credit Card Companies.
- The Management Company reserves the right to change the conditions in subscribing the funds through credit cards without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
See SSF and RMF manuals, please click here.
Disclaimers/ Investment Policies SSF is the fund to promote savings. | RMF is the fund promoting long-term investment for retirement. Investors should understand fund features, returns, risks and study tax benefits in the investment manual before making an investment decision. | Investors will be not eligible for tax benefits in an absence of compliance with investment conditions.
- KFS100SSF/ KFS100RMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in shares listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand that are constituents of the SET100 Index to enable the Fund to track investment returns of SET100 Total Return Index (SET100 TRI). Risk Level: 6 – High risk
- KFAFIXSSF / KFAFIXRMF invests both onshore and offshore in debt instruments and/or deposits or deposits equivalent issued, certified, avalized, or repayment guaranteed by the government, a state enterprise, a financial institution, and/or private entity with non-investment grade/unrated securities of not exceeding 20% of NAV. Risk Level: 4 – Low to moderate risk. Fully hedge against foreign exchange rate risk.
- KFACHINSSF/ KFACHINRMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, UBS (Lux) Investment SICAV - China A Opportunity (USD) (Class P - acc) (Master Fund). Risk Level: 6 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Normally, the Fund will hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value.
- KFCMEGASSF / KFCMEGARMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, Krungsri China Megatrends Fund (KFCMEGA) (Master Fund) that will invest in the investment units of foreign equity funds and/or exchange traded funds (ETFs) which have the investment policy of investing in the securities of listed companies in China and/or companies, having established a major presence or deriving a majority of their revenues from business operations in China and relations to or beneficiaries of the rise of mega trends. Risk Level: 6 – high risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion.
- KFGBRANSSF/ KFGBRANRMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, Morgan Stanley Investment Funds - Global Brands Fund, Class ZX (Master Fund). Risk Level: 6 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Normally, the Fund will hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value.
- KFHCARERMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, JPM Global Healthcare Fund (Master Fund). | Risk level: 7 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Since the fund has concentrated investments in a specific industry sector, investors may suffer significant loss in the value of their investment. Investors should seek additional advice before investing.
- For KFACHINSSF*/ KFACHINRMF*/ KFCMEGASSF/ KFCMEGARMF/ KFGBRANSSF*/ KFGBRANRMF*, and KFHCARERMF, they will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, these funds may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment. (*Remark: The funds will enter into a forward contract to hedge against the exchange rate risk on average of 90% of the foreign investment value.)