Select “Open Account” or “Open Account RMF for PVD” and proceed as follows:
1. Acknowledge and accept privacy notice.
Then, accept service terms & conditions and perform identity authentication via mobile/ OTP. (Please prepare following documents: ID card, 1st page of book bank, or Digital Banking screen specifying name and account number)
For those who never has a fund account with Krungsri Asset Management before, please download @ccess Mobile Application from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Check FATCA status and fill out the form of DOPA with the Citizen ID Card information.
3. When opening the fund account for the 1st time, you must perform an identity verification through three available channels as follows:
3.1 Identity verification through National Digital ID: Select the bank with which you have performed identity verification, which must be done through mobile banking application of the chosen bank within 60 minutes before getting back to proceed with the next step.
3.2. Krungsri i-CONFIRM
Once selecting the Krungsri i-CONFIRM service, you will receive QR code which you must bring along with ID card at the service point and proceed with identity verification steps to open Krungsri Asset fund account. Then, you can complete identity verification.
3.3 Identity verification at Counter Service in 7-Eleven stores nationwide*
Once selecting the Counter Service as your channel, you will receive the QR code for scanning at the service point where you can show your ID card and inform staff that you would like to perform Krungsri Asset fund account. Then, you can complete identity verification.
*Please see the branches that do not provide the service from FAQ, click here.
4. Upon authentication completion, the system will bring you to enter the information required* for account opening.
(*Personal information, work information, contact information, risk assessment questionnaire, and bank account for receiving redemption proceeds)
5. After entering the required information for account opening, please confirm the filled in information, as well as, set username, password, and the 6-digit PIN to start using the Mobile Application.
For @ccess Mobile Application info, click here.