1. Select "Open Fund Account", then read and accept terms and conditions, and perform identity authentication via mobile/ OTP
(Please prepare following documents: ID card, 1st page of book bank, or Digital Banking screen specifying name and account number)
For those who never has a fund account with Krungsri Asset Management before, please download @ccess Mobile Application from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Check FATCA status and fill out the form of DOPA with the Citizen ID Card information.
3. When opening the fund account for the 1st time, you must perform an identity verification through two available channels as follows:
3.1 Identity verification through National Digital ID: Select the bank with which you have performed identity verification, which must be done through mobile banking application of the chosen bank within 60 minutes before getting back to proceed with the next step.
3.2 Identity verification at Counter Service in 7-Eleven stores nationwide* (Start from 1 September 20201)
To perform the verification, you must bring the QR code generated from Krungsri Asset @ccess Mobile (after selecting to verify identity through 7-Eleven’s Counter Service) together with your national ID card to scan at 7-Eleven’s Counter Service. However, the verification must be performed within seven days at 7-Eleven after receiving the QR code before getting back to proceed with the next step.
*Please see the branches that do not provide the service from FAQ, click here.
4. Upon authentication completion, the system will bring you to enter the information required* for account opening.
(*Personal information, work information, contact information, risk assessment questionnaire, and bank account for receiving redemption proceeds)
5. After entering the required information for account opening, please confirm the filled in information, as well as, set username, password, and the 6-digit PIN to start using the Mobile Application.
For @ccess Mobile Application info, click here.