Top Pick SSF | RMF from Top Star Rated Foreign Funds
Special promotion: when investing in SSF and RMF in compliance with terms and conditions, receive KFCASH-A units valued at 100 Baht for every 50,000 Baht investment*
Top pick SSF | RMF investing in top star rated foreign funds
Now you can invest with confidence with Krungsri Asset’s selected SSF | RMF trio whose investment themes focus on the leading stocks showing potentials to grow with the global trends through the proven track record of top star-rated master funds:
KFCLIMASSF/ KFCLIMARMF KFGGSSF/KFGGRMF KFGBRANSSF/KFGBRANRMF
KFCLIMASSF / KFCLIMARMF
Green investing opportunities benefiting from climate change
- Focusing on the company that can “mitigate” or “adapt” it business to Climate Change implications to drive sustainable business growth in long term.
- Tilt to diversify across sectors ranging from renewable energy, CO2 emissions reduction technologies, innovative water supply, high-tech agricultures that can tolerate climate change, or health products like air purifier, and prevention and treatment of allergic diseases, to grasp all potential growth opportunities of climate change.
|All over the world, governments are actively issuing the measures on environment and expecting to announce more rigid regulations for business sectors to comply, such as giving privileges to companies that have carbon reduction technologies or enforcement of regimes/ penalties imposed for companies emitting CO2 such as carbon tax or trade barriers.
- Invest in the foreign investment fund titled DWS Invest ESG Climate Tech, on average in an accounting year ≥ 80% of fund’s NAV.
- Risk level: 6 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion
Calendar Year Returns of the Master Fund
Source: DWS International GmbH, monthly data as of 30 Sep. 2021 | Calculation of performance is based on the time-weighted return and excludes front-end fees. Individual costs such as fees, commissions and other charges have not been included in this presentation and would have an adverse impact on returns if they were included. This shows the performance of the master fund, so it is not complied to AIMC’s standard. This shows the performance of the LC share class which is the oldest share class having EUR as a base currency, while KFCLIMASSF/ KFCLIMARMF will invest in TFC USD share class that base currency is in USD. However, both share classes apply the same investment strategy.
Click for fund details: KFCLIMASSF / KFCLIMARMF
KFGGSSF / KFGGRMF
Bringing you the portfolio of true global growth stocks
- A concentrated global portfolio of true growth stocks backed with the best investment ideas from the totally bottom-up strategy with long-term investment horizon by Baillie Gifford, the master fund’s manager.
- A strategy identifying exceptional companies with growth potential, while focusing on investing in long-term market trends such as Online Media businesses, Digital Healthcare sector, E-commerce, Software, etc.
*Source: Baillie Gifford as of 30 Sep. 2021 | The above ranking by Morningstar is not relevant to the AIMC.
- Invest in the foreign investment fund titled Baillie Gifford Worldwide Long Term Global Growth Fund, Morningstar 5-star rated fund*, on average in an accounting year ≥ 80% of fund’s NAV.
- Risk level: 6 – High risk | Fully hedge against the exchange rate risk.
Calendar Year Returns of the Master Fund
Source: Source: Baillie Gifford as of 30 Sep. 21 | US dollars. Net of fees | Index: MSCI ACWI Index | Share Class Inception date: 10 August 2016 | This shows the performance of the master fund, so it is not complied to AIMC’s standard s.
KFGBRANSSF / KFGBRANRMF
Invest in the world’s leading brands
Focus to invest in strong and dominant global leading brand companies that have competitive advantage
*Source: Morgan Stanley Investment Funds - Global Brands Fund as of 30 Sep. 2021 | The above ranking by Morningstar is not relevant to the AIMC.
- Invest in the master fund titled Morgan Stanley Investment Funds – Global Brands Fund, Morningstar 5-star rated fund*, on average at least 80% of NAV
- Risk level: 6 – high risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion
Master Fund’s proven performance
delivering 18 calendar years of positive returns from 20 years track record since inception
Source: Morgan Stanley Investment Management Limited as of 31 Dec. 2020. | The performance shown belongs to Morgan Stanley Investment Funds - Global Brands Fund, I share class which is the oldest share class incepted on 30 Oct. 2000, while KFGBRANSSF and KFGBRANRMF will invest in ZX and Z share classes incepted on 22 Feb. 2010 and 10 Jun. 2008 . The performance is presented net of investment management fees and are quoted in USD terms. This shows the performance of the master fund, so it is not complied to AIMC's standards.
Click for fund details: KFGBRANSSF / KFGBRANRMF
Minimum purchase: 500 Baht only for all funds, except KFGBRANRMF: 2,000 Baht
Every SSF has a dividend payment policy. | Can purchase through participating Krungsri credit cards (Fund subscription will be not eligible for promotional programs and reward points accumulation.)
Now you can redeem your credit card points of all Krungsri credit card types (except Krungsri Corporate Card) to invest in any SSF / RMF through @ccess Mobile Application and @ccess Online Service on a condition that 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units. | For terms and conditions, click here
*Special promotion: When investing in participating SSF / RMF 2022 according to terms and conditions, receive KFCASH-A units valued at 100 Baht for every investment of 50,000 Baht
For promotion details, click here
For SSF & RMF investment manuals, click here
- SSF are the funds aimed to promote savings. | RMF are for retirement investment.
- Investors will be not entitled to any tax privileges if they do not comply with the investment conditions
- Investors should understand fund feature, returns, risk, and tax privileges in the investment manual before making investment decision. Past performance is not an indicative of future performance.
- KFCLIMASSF / KFCLIMARMF / KFGBRANSSF/ KFGBRANRMF are exposed to exchange rate risk, which may cause investors to lose or gain lower return than the amount initially invested.