RMF for PVD ... Broadening Retirement Plan & Return Opportunities
Receive KFCASH-A at 0.2% of the total amount transfer, being equal to 2,000 Baht/ investment of 1,000,000 Baht*
*Promotion: Receive KFCASH-A at 0.2% of the total amount transfer, being equal to 2,000 Baht/ investment of 1,000,000 Baht.
Adding debt instruments to your portfolio to reduce volatility and spread out your money into onshore and offshore debt markets.
Invest in Thai’s top 100 companies listed on SET with an aim to generate investment returns close to that of SET100 index.
Access to growth opportunities from China’s new economy through A-Shares market tending to benefit from structural changes, post-pandemic COVID-19 economic recovery, and long-term economic reform.
Get access to five China’s mega trends in one fund: Consumption, Technology, Healthcare, Clean energy, and New transportation.
Focus to invest in global dominant brands, especially products in the consumer discretionary, IT, and finance sectors that always get consumers to buy no matter how economic cycle has evolved.
Primarily invest in global healthcare stocks that have been viewed as a defensive play amid economic cycles, while the aging society has become an opportunity for medical technologies, medicines, vaccines, or health insurance to grow.
Every fund has minimum purchase at 500 Baht only.
*Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
- This promotion is for PVD (Provident Fund) transferred to all RMFs managed by Krungsri Asset Management Company Limited (“Company”) except KFCASHRMF and any new RMF in 2023 according to the Management Company’s announcement for exemption. Transfer must be completed during 3 Jan. - 30 Dec. 2023 only.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during the promotion period until 29 March 2024, which is the date the Company will calculate the net investment amount for KFCASH-A units entitlement.
- Net investment amount means total investment amount of transfers from PVD to participating RMF being deducted with total investment amount of redemption, switching to non-participating RMF, and transfer from RMF to other asset management companies.
- In case investors have mutual fund accounts of the Company, we will calculate eligible promotion value and allocate KFCASH-A units into the mutual fund account within 26 April 2024 by adhering to the fund’s NAV price on the allocation date.
- In case investors have only RMF account for PVD, the Company will calculate eligible promotion value and transfer money into bank account for redemption as specified by investors within 26 April 2024.