KFESG Investing for tomorrow sustainable growth
A series of 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) offer a road map for creating a future thematic investment that opportunities that will be a powerful tailwind for aligned companies to achieve sustainable growth in the long run backed with a global consensus and a massive amount of budget to be invested in.
Source: https://sdgs.un.org/goals and AB as of June 2021
KFESG (Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth)
Focusing on three key investment themes
that are aligned with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that are Climate, Health, and Empowerment
offers differentiated opportunities for secular growth through an investment in the Master Fund titled AB Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio
Master Fund: AB Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio
- Aim to generate superior financial returns through investments that contribute to positive social and environmental outcomes backed with an outstanding track record of performance compared with benchmark.
Source: MSCI and AB as of Jun 2021 | Prior to 31 October 2018, the Portfolio was named AB Thematic Research Portfolio. | All data prior to 31 October 2018 relates to the AB Thematic Research Portfolio. Returns are shown net of fees. | Inception date: AB Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio A Shares - 1 August 1996. | This shows the performance of the master fund, so it is not complied to AIMC’s standard. | This shows the performance of the A USD share class which is the oldest share class, while KFESG will invest in S1 USD share class. Both share classes apply the same investment strategy.
- Portfolio with a high-conviction strategy, informed by in-depth long-term research and investment in forward-looking themes
Source: MSCI, UN and AB as of June 2021 | Some relevant products apply equally to multiple SDGs, which makes precise portfolio mapping to the UNSDGs difficult. We map our holdings in this case to one SDG. | Each SDG includes a series of specific targets to help assess the progress toward achieving each of the 17 goals. The Portfolio is designed to maximize exposure to the most attractive opportunities (goal or target) for private capital. | Numbers may not sum to 100% due to cash allocation.
The fund is divided into two share classes as follows:
- Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth Fund – Accumulation Class (KFESG-A)
- Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth Fund – Institutional Investor Class (KFESG-I)
||Invest in AB Sustainable Global Thematic Portfolio, Class S1 USD (The master fund), on average in an accounting year, of not less than 80% of fund’s NAV. The master fund has the policy to invest in global equity securities of companies that have a focus on the ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance) principles which are the most attractive securities fitting into sustainable investment themes.
||Level 6 | Fully hedge against foreign exchange rate risk (Hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value)
|Dividend Payment Policy
||Both share classes have no dividend payment policy.
||Daily (Please refer to Fund’s Non-Dealing Calendar)
||16 - 24 August 2564 (After IPO: 30 Aug. 2021)
Every 100,000 Baht investment amount in
Term & conditions
Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth Fund - A (KFESG-A)
during 16 – 24 August 2021
receive investment units of KFESG-A valued 100 Baht
- This promotion is applicable to the NET investment amount in Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth Fund-A (KFESG-A) during IPO period only. Net investment amount means purchase or switching in value less redemption or switching out value. Investment amount in Krungsri Equity Sustainable Global Growth Fund – I (KFESG-I) is not eligible for this promotion.
- Investors must hold units until 24 December 2021. The outstanding investment amount is based on the unit balance of the fund as of 24 August 2021. However, customers will not be eligible to join this promotion if they redeem and/or switch out investment units of the fund during 25 August – 24 December 2021 regardless of the amount of redemption.
- The Management Company will calculate the total investment amount in KFESG-A based on each investor’s unitholder account number. In case an investor has more than 1 account, the Management Company will not consolidate the total investment amount from all accounts for this promotion.
- The total amount of investment amount, which is less than 100,000 Baht, will not be counted for the promotion.
- The Management Company will allocate the promotion units of KFESG-A to the eligible investors within 31 January 2022. The units of KFESG-A will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date. Front-end fee is waived for the units of KFESG-A received from this promotion.
- Subscription and switch-in order through unit-linked life insurance and provident fund are not eligible for this promotion.
- Other terms and conditions may apply for the transaction executed through an omnibus account. Investor should contact your representative selling agents for further information.
- Transferring units, either to the same or different investor, is not eligible for this promotion.
- The Management Company reserves the right to offer other equivalent reward as appropriate or change terms & conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- This promotion expense is charged to the Management Company, not the fund.
- The Fund will enter into a forward contract to fully hedge against the exchange rate risk, in which case, it may incur costs for risk hedging transaction and the increased costs may reduce overall return.
- Please study fund features, performance, and risk before investing. Past performance is not an indicative of future performance.