KFCORE ... All-in-one fund to solidify the core of your portfolio
While the market has still been volatile with positive signs being seen in the global economic recovery, investing in KFCORE, the fund that can suit every market circumstance, can thus be the core asset for every portfolio.
Krungsri Global Core Allocation Fund (KFCORE)
- The privilege provided only at Krungsri allowing you to access a series of assets around the globe through the management of BlackRock, the world’s largest fund management company*
- Global asset portfolio with dynamic investment approach to tackle any market circumstances through the Tactical Asset Allocation strategy of BlackRock’s long-experienced team
- The goal is to generate the attractive and consistent returns amid every market situation.
Thus, investors can choose KFCORE to be their Core Portfolio over the long-term holding.
*Source: BlackRock as of 30 Jun. 2021 | BlackRock is the world’s largest fund management company, being cited from Adratings.com as of 30 Jun. 2021. Such ranking is not relevant to AIMC’s ranking.
Why BlackRock’s Tactical Asset Allocation can tackle every market circumstance?
Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA) is a multi-asset investment approach that encompasses a range of top-down macro investment strategies. TAA's primary objective is to deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns while managing risk and potentially controlling drawdowns via asset allocation.
- Focus on active portfolio rebalancing to seize every possible investment opportunity and tackle every situation
- Short-to-medium term investment outlook takes about 3 – 12 months
- Place an emphasis on macro-environment factors driving fundamental factors of each asset.
Source: Document on Global Tactical Asset Allocation - An overlooked driver of long-term performance, BlackRock
Source: BlackRock as of 31 Dec. 2019
Fund details: Krungsri Global Core Allocation Fund (KFCORE)
||The Fund shall invest in the investment units of foreign mutual funds and/or exchange traded funds (ETFs) which have the investment policy to invest in equity instruments, bank deposits, debt instruments, hybrid instruments, commodities, alternative assets such as gold, crude oil; and/or any other securities or assets specified by the SEC Office; including foreign property funds and/or REITs, and/or infrastructure funds established or issued in countries worldwide. In this regard, the Fund shall invest on average no less than 80% of the Fund’s NAV in an accounting year in the investment units of at least 2 foreign funds, with an average exposure in each fund of not exceeding 79% of the Fund’s NAV in an accounting year. The Management Company shall appoint BlackRock (Singapore) Limited as the Outsourced Fund Manager for the foreign investment of the Fund, without including the portion of domestic investment.
||5 - Moderate to high risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion
||Daily (Please refer to Fund’s Non-Dealing Calendar)
|Minimum investment amount
||Initial subscription: 50,000 Baht / Next subscription: 2,000 Baht
- Please carefully study fund features, performance, and risk. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. (“The Management Company”) believes the information contained in this document is accurate at the time of publication, but does not provide any warranty of its accuracy. Similarly, any opinions or estimates included herein constitute a judgment as of the time of publication. All information, opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice.
- Since the Fund may enter into a currency swap within discretion of the Management Company, investors may be exposed to exchange rate risk and may lose or gain lower return than the amount initially invested.