Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
- This promotion campaign is applicable only for those who make a regular investment or apply for Regular Saving Plan service in SSF and RMF except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and new SSF/ RMF 2021 according to the Company's announcement for exemption, with the fixed investment amount each month for 12 months starting from January – December 2021.
- Qualified investment amount must be the amount investing in same fund with equal amount in each month for consecutive 12 months. In case that investors would like to invest regularly with the fixed amount of money for more than one fund, the Management Company will calculate investment amount of each fund separately.
- In case there is no subscription in any month regardless of the reasons; facts that investors fail to subscribe fund and that the Management Company is not able to deduct from saving account and/or charge to the credit card account applied in the investor’s Regular Saving Plan resulting in discontinuous investment; they will be regarded a breach of promotion condition and the total investment amount will not be calculated for the KFCASH-A units entitlement.
- In case investors subscribe fund by themselves and/or apply for Regular Saving Plan for consecutive 12 months but the investment amount is not equal each month; smaller or larger amount in some months regardless of the reasons, the Management Company will calculate by multiplying the smallest amount x 12 to get the total investment amount for KFCASH-A units entitlement since it will be regarded the actual amount of 12 consecutive months.
- Eligible investment amount from this promotion will be not considered for other promotions in 2021, but the investment amount exceeding the total eligible investment amount and incorrect investment amount from this promotion will be calculated according to the annual “SSF / RMF Promotion 2021” terms and conditions.
- Invest regular the fixed amount of money in the following fund:
( / ) KFENS50SSF
at 10,000 Baht from January - December 2021, totaling consecutive 12 months reaching the investment amount at 120,000 Baht.
Thus, Mr. A will receive 600 Baht of KFCASH-A units.
- Apply for Regular Saving Plan service of the following funds:
( / ) KFS100SSF
at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2021, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 60,000 Baht
( / ) KFACHINSSF
at 2,000 Baht from January - December 2021, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 24,000 Baht
( / ) KFGBRANRMF
at 3,000 Baht from January - December 2021, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 36,000 Baht
Total investment amount from investing in 12 consecutive months is 120,000 Baht.
Thus, Mr. B will receive with 600 Baht of KFCASH-A units.
- Apply for Regular Saving Plan service of the following funds:
( X ) KFHAPPYSSF
at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2021 but no direct debit payment done in June and no fund subscription in the same month. Thus, his total investment is considered a breach of condition (regardless of a fact that any investment will be made in the next month or not).
( / ) KFACHINRMF
at 2,000 Baht from January - December 2021, totaling 12 months with additional investment in July and December at 20,000 Baht each month. His total investment reached 64,000 Baht.
( / ) KFGTECHRMF
at 5,000 Baht from January – April 2021, at 7,000 Baht from May – November, and at 10,000 Baht in December, totaling 12 months with 79,000 Baht of investment.
In this case, there are only two funds investing in 12 consecutive months, which are:
: Smallest investment amount/ month is 2,000 Baht x 12 months = 24,000 Baht
: Smallest investment amount/ month is 5,000 Baht x 12 months = 60,000 Baht
Thus, Mr. C will receive 420 Baht of KFCASH-A units, while the remaining investment at 114,000 will be entitled for annual SSF/ RMF promotion calculation.
More convenient and accurate with automatic set-up of your SSF and RMF Regular Investment through @ccess Mobile App or @ccess Online Service by logging in the system and choose the menu "Regular Saving Plan". Log in to system, click here.
Now you can redeem your credit card points of all Krungsri credit card types (except Krungsri Corporate Card) to invest in any SSF / RMF through @ccess Online Service only on a condition that 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units. | See terms and conditions, click here.
Conditions for the subscription through credit cards
- Investors must hold investment units invested during this promotion period until 31 March 2022, which is the date the Management Company will calculate the net accumulated investment for KFCASH-A units entitlement.
- Net accumulated investment amount means a total amount of subscription and switch-in transactions from other SSF and RMF of the Management Company completed through applied Regular Saving Plan service or regular investment of fixed investment amount each month deducted with total investment amount of redemption, switch-out transactions to other funds of the Management Company and non-participating SSF/ RMF, including transfers from SSF/ RMF units of the Management Company to other companies. The exception will be allowed only when the redemption, switch-out and transfer are made from the outstanding balances on 30 December 2020 calculated with FIFO basis by the Management Company, according to tax benefit conditions specified by the Revenue Department.
- For investors having more than one fund account, the Management Company will count the net accumulated investment amount from all of their accounts by considering the ID Card number.
- The Management Company will transfer KFCASH-A units according to the investment and entitlement conditions to investors by 30 April 2022. KFCASH-A units will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date.
- The Management Company reserves the rights to change the promotional conditions without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Management Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
- Investors can use Krungsri participating credit cards such as Siam Takashimaya, Krungsri Exclusive Signature, Krungsri Signature, Krungsri JCB Platinum, Krungsri Platinum, Krungsri Platinum Master Card, Krungsri Visa/ Master Card, Krungsri Lady Titanium, Krungsri Doctor Card, HomePro Visa Platinum, Krungsri Manchester United, Central Credit Card, Simple Visa Card, Krungsri First Choice, AIA Visa, and Test Lotus Visa to purchase SSF and RMF* of the Management Company at the minimum purchase amounts as follows:
*except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF and new SSF or RMF 2021 according to the Management Company’s announcement for exception.
- SSF: 500 Baht
- RMF: 2,000 Baht except KFACHINRMF: 500 Baht
See KFCASH-A details
Read SSF and RMF investment manuals
- Any investment unit will not join the credit card promotion and reward points accumulation.
- Conditions in using credit cards will be as set forth by the Management Company and the Credit Card Companies.
- The Management Company reserves the right to change the conditions in subscribing the funds through credit cards without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.