Invest in Krungsri Funds with your Credit Card Points
1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units
Redeem your Krungsri Point to invest in SSF / RMF
or any Krungsri mutual funds
1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units
A special privilege for cardholders of all types of Krungsri credit cards* (except Krungsri Corporate Card) in using the accumulated credit card reward points to exchange for cash to subscribe the investment units of mutual funds of Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd:
Redeem Krungsri Point to purchase investment units of Krungsri mutual funds through @ccess Online Service only on the condition that every 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units
The minimum requirement for point redemption shall be in accordance with the conditions as prescribed by the prospectus of respective fund (increasing by 1,000-point increments). The maximum points that can be redeemed per day is 500,000 points/primary cardholder account.
Special promotion: Receive a free Starbucks e-Coupon of 100 Baht from the Stock Exchange of Thailand when opening a fund account with Krungsri Asset Management for the first time and redeem Krungsri Point for subscribing fund units during 11 Nov - 30 Dec 2020.
(*Namely, Siam Takashimaya Credit Card, Krungsri Exclusive Signature Credit card, Krungsri JCB Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Platinum MasterCard, Krungsri Visa/MasterCard, Krungsri Lady Titanium Credit Card, Krungsri Doctor Credit Card, HomePro Visa Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Manchester United Credit Card, and AIA Visa Credit Card)
Point redemption through Krungsri First Choice credit card will be effective in April 2021.
Steps for points redemption
STEP 2: After carefully reading terms and conditions, and click “Accept”, users shall proceed to the following steps to confirm identity:
- Log in to @ccess Online Service
- Go to menu “Personal information”, select “Register to redeem credit card point” then push the register button
- Fill in the numbers of credit card that will be used to redeem points and mobile phone
- Push “Request for OTP”
- Fill in OTP code received and click “Confirm OTP code”
- Push “Accept” to allow the Company to proceed with your credit card
- System will display the information for your confirmation of credit card redemption and please push “Confirm”
After that, the system will display the information of credit card being registered successfully.
2. Credit card points redemption
: Once you complete the register process to redeeming Krungsri Point, you now can proceed to redeem your points to purchase fund unit per the following steps:
- Go to menu “Transaction”, select “Subscription Order”
- At payment type, select “Redeem Krungsri Point” then select the fund you wish to invest
- Then specify the subscription amount and number of credit card wishing to redeem points
- System will calculate the points amount to be redeemed as a purchase of investment units and the total points, then push “Submit”
: Verify all crucial details of the transaction and push “Confirm/Submit” in order that the system can display the complete point redemption transaction for fund subscription
Terms & conditions to redeem Krungsri Point
1. Credit card point redemption
- Cardholder who redeems Krungsri Point and the fund account owner who subscribes Krungsri fund units must be the same person.
- Cardholders wishing to redeem Krungsri Point for subscribing Krungsri fund units must already have a fund account registered with ID card number with Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd., Bank of Ayudhya PCL., or other selling agents and apply for online transactions via @ccess Online Service of Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. only.
- Minimum requirements for the subscription of Krungsri fund units through Krungsri Point redemption shall be in accordance with the conditions specified in the respective fund prospectus (increasing by 1,000-point increments). Every 1,000 points is equivalent to 100 Baht worth of cash for subscribing Krungsri fund units.
- Limit a redemption of Krungsri Point at 50,000 points per primary card account per day.
- Reward points to be redeemed must equal to the total subscription amount of fund units. Investors cannot subscribe the fund by redeeming the reward points partially and paying the outstanding subscription proceeds through direct debit or credit card.
- After the cardholder has completed the redemption of Krungsri Point for subscribing Krungsri fund units, the reward points will be deducted from the credit card account on the transaction date and the transaction cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- Conditions of point redemption to turn into investment can be changed upon the provisions of credit card company.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. reserves the right to take no responsibility for the reward points being redeemed for subscribing Krungsri fund units.
2. Get a free Starbucks e-Coupon* valued at 100 Baht from the Stock Exchange of Thailand
*Terms and condition to apply Starbucks e-Coupon
- Rights are reserved for only cardholders who open a fund account with Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. for the first time (never have the fund account with the Company before) and redeem Krungsri Point for subscribing Krungsri fund units during 11 November - 30 December 2020.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. will send the e-Coupon to the mobile phone number of qualified cardholders per their information appeared in the Company system within 30 days following the closing date of the sales promotion.
- Limit one right per one participant to receive Starbucks e-Coupon, totaling 1,000 rights/ month or 2,000 rights throughout the whole promotion period.
- To redeem the e-Coupon, customers must use their own mobile devices to scan the coupon at QR Code at Starbucks.
- Amount value will be displayed on e-Coupon, while customers can use up the remaining amount.
- e-Coupon is not exchangeable with cash or transferrable to other numbers or topped up into Starbucks card/ e-Coupon amount itself .
- e-Coupon can be applied with other promotions of Starbucks.
- Rights are valid as per the period specified on the e-Coupon (campaign is active 1 year)
- In case of any inquiry after the use of e-Coupon, customers can contact the e-Coupon issuing company to seek their assistance.
- Customers are allow to pay with e-Coupon at a maximum of only 15 coupons per one receipt.
- Redeem your rights through the link/ application or other channels as informed from the serviced company
Log in to @ccess Online to register credit card
- Investors should understand fund feature, returns, risk, and tax privileges in the investment manual before making investment decision.
- Minimum requirement for subscription of Krungsri fund units shall be in accordance with the conditions as prescribed in the respective fund prospectus.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change the funds participating in this promotional campaign.
- Conditions for investment in Krungsri fund units shall comply with the provisions specified in the prospectus. Investors can study additional terms and conditions at www.krungsriasset.com
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. takes no responsibilty in the defective services. Should there be any defective services, queries, or inconveniences, please directly contact the service provider.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change the promotional conditions without prior notice.
- All conditions shall be in accordance with those prescribed by Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. In case of any disputes, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
- Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. reserves the right to rely mainly upon the information maintained by the Company.
- The credit card service is provided by Krungsriayudhya Card Company Limited and Ayudhya Capital Services Company Limited.
For more information, please contact:
Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. Tel 0-2657-5757
Contacts of Krungsri Credit Cards call center Click here