Amendment to the Mutual Fund Project of 107 Funds under Management
16 February 2021
Krungsri Asset Management Company Limited (“the Management Company”) would like to notify unitholders of the amendments made to the mutual fund project and/or commitment of the funds under management (the list of funds available on the next page) which have been approved by the Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“the SEC Office”). The material details of which are as follows:
1. Revocation of Restrictions on Holding of Investment Units in Mutual Fund
Make amendment to the statement in relation to the revocation of the restrictions on holding of investment units in mutual fund in order to be consistent with the provisions of the Notifications of the Securities and Exchange Commission No. SorNor. 49/2563, SorNor. 50/2563, SorNor. 52/2563, and SorThor. 53/2563, and the Notifications of the Capital Market Supervisory Board No. TorNor. 57/2563, TorNor. 58/2563, TorNor. 60/2563, TorNor. 61/2563, and TorNor. 62/2563, which comprise the following:
(1) Revoke the limit of unitholding in mutual fund of any person or any group of persons;
(2) Revoke the requirements of related procedures in consistence with the revocation of restrictions on holding of investment units in mutual fund, such as revoke the restrictions on allocation and transfer of investment units, revoke the requirements for reporting to the SEC and rectification of the unitholding proportion that is exceeding the prescribed limit, as well as revoke the restriction on the right to receive dividends of unitholders, etc. However, the unitholders are still subject to the restriction on exercising voting rights, as the Management Company will not count the votes of the excess units over one-third of the total outstand investment units of the fund except the case that the fund is divided into different classes of units and such unit class has only one unitholder. In this case, all votes will be counted according to the total number of investment units held by such unitholder.
2. Acceptance of Payment of a Debt in Assets Other Than Collaterals
Make amendment to the statement in relation to acceptance of payment of a debt in assets other than collaterals which requires unitholders’ approval through a special resolution in compliance with the Notification of the SEC No. SorNor. 38/2562.
3. Actions Taken by Management Company upon Dissolution of Mutual Fund
Make revision to the statement in relation to the actions taken by the Management Company upon dissolution of the fund so that it is up-to-date in compliance with the Notification of the SEC No. SorNor. 9/2563.
4. Revision of Rule to Accommodate the Exercise of Shareholder Rights of Mutual Funds
Make revision to relevant rule to enable the mutual funds pending rectification of investment limits to exercise their pre-emptive rights by setting a 90-day period for them to rectify the exceeding single entity limit that is not caused by additional investment, which is in compliance with the Notifications of the Capital Market Supervisory Board No. TorNor. 9/2564.
5. Add Names to the List of the Fund’s Auditors
Update the list of the Fund’s Auditors by adding Miss Rathapat Limsakul of PV Audit Co., Ltd. to the list.
The amendments to the mutual fund project mentioned above shall take effect from 15 February 2021 onwards.
Should you require any further information, please contact your account manager or our client service at 02-657-5757 press 7 for English and 2 or via email at email@example.com.
Please be informed accordingly.